Blueberry Banana Bread
- 2 Bananas Mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Stevia Pure ground
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Meal
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Ground
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk Depends on consistency of mixture
- 1 cup Blueberries Extra for the top
- Grease and line loaf tin with baking paper. Mash bananas in mixing bowl then add eggs.
- Combine with fork then add all dry ingredients.
- Mix together, adding dashes of almond milk if mixture is too thick.
- Add blueberries and gently stir through.
- Pour into lined loaf tray. Bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees celsius fan forced for about 40 minutes.
- Top with a scoop of coconut yogurt and fresh blueberries.