- Ovenproof dish
- 1 onion medium size
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 4 cups baby spinach fresh
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 1 cup broccoli roughly chopped
- 400 grams tomatoes organic canned crushed
- 8 eggs large
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper to taste
- 1 bunch coriander small bunch, fresh, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley small bunch, fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius and lightly grease an ovenproof dish with coconut oil. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and spices and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant and the onion is soft.
- Add the spinach, zucchini and broccoli leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes, until the leaves have just wilted. Remove from heat.
- Place the crushed tomatoes into a medium bowl with onion and spinach mixture, some salt and pepper, and stir to combine and pour into ovenproof dish.
- Using the back of a large spoon make small dents in the middle of the sauce, then crack in the eggs
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking
- Garnish with chopped coriander and parsley. Serve and enjoy with a piece of paleo bread.