Baked Salmon and Veggies
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1/2 lemon thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp tamari for sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil for sauce
- 1 clove garlic crushed, for sauce
- 2 tsp ginger for sauce
- 1/2 lemon juiced, for sauce
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic and ginger and set aside.
- Cut out 4 squares of foil and baking paper. Place the salmon in the centre of each square and evenly distribute the veggies either side.
- Spoon the sauce over each parcel and sprinkle with some chilli flakes, a few slices of lemon and a good seasoning of salt & pepper.
- Close the parcels. Fold over the edges of the foil together to seal and place the parcels on a baking sheet. Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.
- Cook the parcels. Heat oven to 180C and place the parcels in the oven for 15-20 mins or until salmon is cooked to the way you like it.