Beef and Green Veggie Stir fry
- Large Wok
- 450 gram beef thinly sliced, grass fed
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 2 bok choy baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 2 broccolini roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 tbsp tamari⠀
- 1 tbsp sesame oil⠀
- Heat a large wok or pan over medium-high heat and cook beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove beef and put aside.
- Add the garlic, ginger, broccoli, broccolini & green beans to pan & stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and baby bok to pan and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the beef and pour the sauce over mixture.
- Add a handful of spinach and cook for another 2 or so minutes.
- Serve with fresh coriander and a sprinkle of chilli flakes