Healthy Fish and Chips
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- A handful Coriander Finely chopped
- A sprinkle Chilli Flakes
- 3-4 Carrots
- Combine fish crumb in a bowl (almond meal, coriander, chilli flakes and Salt and Pepper to taste)
- Whisk an egg in a bowl.
- Roll Fish in crumb mixture, then dip fish in egg and then into crumb mixture again.
- Once salmon fillets are crumbed, cook in a non-stick pan for 3 minutes each side until golden.
- Serve with a side of carrot chips and ABC Slaw.
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees.
- Chop carrots into strips and arrange on a baking tray.
- Massage coconut oil, herbs (cumin, rosemary, sea salt and cinnamon) and a splash of white wine vinegar.
- Roast in oven for 35-40 Minutes until golden.