Healthy Raspberry Pancakes
- 2 tbsp Almond Meal
- 2 tsp Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Collagen
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Essential Reds Powder I use Melrose Health
- 2 – 3 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 pinch Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Mix ingredients until combined, spoon batter onto heated pan.
- Cook on moderate heat for around 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat until there is no more batter.
- Place cooked pancakes on a plate and top with your favourite toppings (fresh berries, coconut yogurt or granola)