Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- Food processor
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup coconut shredded or coconut flakes
- 7 dates Medjool, pitted
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla ground vanilla or quality vanilla extract
- 15 gram protein powder clean, vanilla
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Process until no visible chunks remain.
- Transfer to a bowl and place in the fridge to set. This will make it easier to roll into balls.
- After about 30 minutes, scoop out 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into about 1 inch balls.
- Place in an airtight container in the fridge.