Nut Free Bliss Balls
- hand held blender, blender or food processor
- 1 cup sunflower seeds and/or pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dates Medjool, pitted
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- tbsp coconut oil
- 15 gram protein powder
- Add all the ingredients into blender/food processor, combine to create a dough-like mixture. If too dry slowly add more coconut oil until the mixture becomes sticky enough to roll into balls.
- Roll into balls your preferred size – about 1 tablespoon works well. Store in airtight container in the fridge or freezer.