Paleo Tea Cake
- hand blender
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup butter choc hazelnut
- 4 eggs
- 30 gram desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp stevia liquid pure stevia, or natural sweetener of choice, to sweeten to your liking
- 1 tsp baking powder heaped tsp, aluminium free
- 40 gram chocolate dark, 90%, shaved
- 1/4 cup goji berries crunched
- Mix ingredients, except chocolate, together in hand blender until smooth.
- Pour in lined pan and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until lightly springs back on touch and cooked through.
- When out of oven, lay chocolate directly on top along with crunched choc gojis. Let melt and set.