Peanut Butter Choc Sea Salt Raw Tart
- 1 cup Unsalted Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Quality salt
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 1/2 cup Organic Cacao Powder
- 5 Large Medjol Dates
- 2 serves Vanilla Protein Powder I used ATP Science
- 2 tbsp Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Sugar Free/Dairy Free Chocolate Chips To dress with. I used Noshu Foods.
- 1-2 Blocks of Chocolate I used Lindt 90%
- Stevia, to taste
- Almond milk, to thicken
- Blitz ingredients until mixture resembles sticky crumbs.
- Then add almond milk until sticky enough to press into a pan, refrigerate whilst prepping icing.
- Melt chocolate, add stevia and add almond milk and stir. Will set quickly.
- Top tart with icing and dress with choc chips. Voilà! Set and devour!