Summer Asian Zoodle Salad
- 3 zucchini or 4 zucchinis, spiralised
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage purple, thinly sliced and roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, grated (about 1 cup) large, grated – about 1 cup
- 1/2 capsicum red, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 1/2 cup spring onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar for dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil for dressing, extra virgin
- 1 tsp sesame oil for dressing
- 1 clove garlic for dressing, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 pinch chilli flakes for dressing, optional
- Spiralise zucchini noodles. You should have 5-6 cups of "zoodles".
- Place zoodles in a colander set over a bowl and toss with salt. Let the noodles drain their excess moisture while you prep the other vegetables.
- Combine zucchini noodles with cabbage, carrot, capsicum, cucumber, spring onions and coriander in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over zoodles and vegetables and gently toss to combine. Serve with some shredded chicken or tuna.