Tuna Basil Fritters
- 190 gram tuna 2 cans quality tuna, in springwater or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp tomato paste organic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chilli
- 1 tsp ginger and any other spices of choice
- 3 tbsp almond meal
- 1 cup basil fresh, finely chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried basil)
- 1 tbsp balsamic organic
- 1 tsp bone broth stock heaped tsp
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or 2 tbsp, organic
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper to taste
Vegies – Optional – add spinach, grated zucchini, or finely chopped beets, carrot, broccoli or cauliflower.
- Drain water/oil from tuna.
- In large mixing bowl, add all ingredients with the tuna and mix together.
- Heat pan with coconut oil on medium-high.
- Form patties with mixture and cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until golden brown.