Brownie Banana Bread
- 2 Bananas very ripe
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Meal
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips Substitute for Cacao nibs or chopped raw chocolate
- 30 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Almond Milk Depends on consistency of mixture
- Preheat oven at 170 degrees.
- Grease and line a loaf tine with baking paper.
- Mash bananas in mixing bowl and add two eggs.
- Combine with fork, then add all dry ingredients.
- Mix together, adding dashes of almond milk if mixture is too thick.
- Pour into lined loaf tin and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until springs back lightly on touch.