Carrot and Ginger Soup
- hand held blender, blender or food processor
- 1 litre bone broth chicken
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 8 carrots roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 2 tbsp bone broth dehydrated broth or stock
- Heat coconut oil in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for two minutes or until softened.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes or until carrot is softened.
- Use hand-held blender, blender or food processor and blend until smooth.