Paleo Zucchini Loaf
- Food processor
- 80 gram 80g sunflower seeds ground
- 50 gram sesame seeds with some extra sesame seeds for the top
- 50 gram flaxseed ground
- 50 gram chia seed
- 50 gram pumpkin seeds
- 4 eggs
- 2 zucchinis peeled, about 200 grams
- 50 gram coconut oil or butter or ghee
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda aluminium free
- 1 tsp baking soda aluminium free
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 50 ml water
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper or grease with coconut oil.
- Blend all the ingredients in food processor until you have a smooth dough.
- Press it into the prepared tin and bake for 45 minutes until cooked through.
- Leave it to cool, then take out of the tin and cut into slices. Tip: freezing in individual slices is handy.
- Enjoy as is or toasted with some butter or avocado and salt.